Friday, July 30, 2010

Galau.

Super Junior.

Goodbye Stage.

No more 'No Other' and 'Bonamana' live on my television.

No more cutiepies that make me go 'aaaw' on watching their live performance.

No more hotties that make me go 'woaaah!' on watching their live performance.

No more men that make me go home in a rush because i dont want to be late watching the shows, even though i know that they will perform last.

:"( Is it wrong if I feel really sad about not seeing them anymore in the stage?

Okay, done with the sad stuffs, Fia. At least SHINee had their comeback. I was like "OMG YES OMG YES!!!" and then i found out about SuJu performing their goodbye stage too, on the very same day of SHINee's comeback. Galau...

Ok kita seneng aja yuk.

Gue lg pgn bgt Bonamana Version C sm Lucifer.
Walopun udh punya Bonamana yg Version A, tetep gue pgn bgt yg Ver C nya T_T
Lucifer itu keren parah ok. Daebak bgt isinya.

Ini beberapa foto-foto dari Lucifer.

Taemin. (He has grown up a lot...)

Onew and Key. Qtpies~

Hi, Jonghyun <3

Hi Minho. (well, there's Key in the bottom right xD)

Gimana? Dewa2 bgt kan?!

Ayo lihat Bonamana Ver C.

fotonya super gede. this is siwon, btw. say hi! :p

ini Donghae. My first bias in Super Junior. hi bb <3
ini Kyu. Hi maknae! u look superb hot! :p

and this is... no other than our Leader, Leeteuk. hi :3


and this is... the 10 of them. I'd like to say the 13 of them, but reality says differently. :(

see? i want those albums so baaaad :Q

0 comments:

Post a Comment